I work on a lot of projects in my spare time: between music, programming, building things, and attempting to be creative.
I intend to compile a list of projects that I have worked on throughout the years.
- FceuX (official website) - portable Famicom/NES emulator written in C++
- LTmud - lightweight MUD client written in Python from scratch
- GRiver - multi-platform iRiver databse creation software for the H100/H300 series of players
- Invade Spacers - Space Invaders-like game written in Python and PyGame
- Honda Check-Engine-Light Checker (available here)
- Old computer games! (Note to self: Try to find the source of some of the better games you've written and publish it)
- Nintendo DS Homebrew (website offline; I need to find this stuff on my hard drives!!) (note to self - find DSdice and DSdnd)
- Archives of older code projects (WetFire, NIMC, gdoomsday)
- Music (not sure how much music I intend to release through here, but surely some!)